Advent – A Preparation for Christmas!
Click here to sign up for our daily Advent reading starting Sunday, December 1!
FREE Christmas Eve Tickets!
FREE TICKETS for Christmas at ONE, here are three reasons why…
1. WE ARE INTENTIONAL ABOUT INVITING…and we want to make it as simple as possible for you to INVITE your family & friends to ONE on Christmas so they can experience a life change like never before. FREE Christmas tickets are a powerful tool you can use to invite someone.
2. WE ARE SPREADING THE LOVE…We want ONE to be the friendliest place in the universe on Christmas Eve, and we want EVERYONE who attends to have a great experience. By reserving your seats with Christmas tickets you are allowing us to make sure we have room for everyone who is going to be with us at that particular service.
3. A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE…By getting a ticket you are assisting us in directing visitors to services where they can have the best experience possible!
AND…here are a few other things to know about FREE Christmas Tickets…
- THEY ARE FREE!
- If you forget your Christmas ticket(s) you can still come to the service You might wonder if this is the case then why get them at all. GREAT question! The answer is that it really does assist the church in making sure we are adequately prepared to take care of everyone who will be in attendance with us at one of our locations during this season.
- If you (or someone you invite) does not have a ticket you can STILL come to any service at any campus? I promise you we will find a seat somewhere!
- Christmas is a time when people are MOST LIKELY to visit a church if asked by someone they already know/have a relationship with, getting a ticket communicates to them that you made an extra effort because you care about them.
Christmas Weekend Services
Last Weekend of the Year
Fun Traditions for Family & Friends
Be amazed by larger-than-life ice sculptures of Charlie Brown and friends carved from more than two million pounds of colorful ice as you walk through the attraction kept at a wintry 9 degrees.
The most dazzling and spectacular time of the year is here! Vitruvian Park transforms into a magical holiday wonderland during Vitruvian Lights; Friday, November 29, 2019 – Wednesday, January 1, 2020. Beginning November 30, tree lights will be on daily from 5pm – 11pm.
More Information >>
Deerfield Holiday Lights 2019
Deerfield’s holiday light season runs December 1-30th from 7 pm-10pm on weekdays and 7 pm-11pm on weekends. Deerfield is a neighborhood in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Each year they light up for Christmas in display for all to see!
The holidays are merry and bright at NorthPark Center as we celebrate the season. Setting the stage for a holiday experience are the many NorthPark traditions that draw generations of families to share memories and create new ones.