On Onederful Kids, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick...
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
The focus on Onederful Kids is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God's word fits into their lives, to learn how talk to Him, and to build friendships that will last. That's why it's important to make sure your child connects with the same friends, same leader, at the same hour - EVERY SUNDAY!
Every Sunday, volunteers show up and work together in their unique role to create an amazing environment for our kids. Onederful Kids is totally volunteer fueled and wouldn't exist without the leadership and expertise of our volunteers. Each volunteer has a part to play on our team. Some of the volunteer roles are:
- Small Group Leader: serves as the primary role model for the same group of eight to ten kids on a weekly basis.
- Coach: provides leadership and support to a team of eight to ten small group leaders and oversees the classroom on Sunday morning.
- Greeter: welcomes children into a classroom and helps to get them checked in.
- Host Team: greets new families as they enter the Onederful Kids hallway and guides them through the entire process of checking into a class.
- Production: We have a team of volunteers on stage and behind the scenes that create our large group environments every Sunday.
If you would like more information about volunteering on Onederful Kids, click here.